Xcode Version Controll GIT – has uncommitted changes, just after commit
when i commit the changes i made in my project in Xcode, and then want to push them onto the server, xcode says i would have uncommitted changes, but I was just committing…
Therefor I can not push or pull to the server 🙁
- Can't add xCode 4.2 project to repository (and get it working)
- Using Subversion with DropBox
- Automatic Xcode Git Commit Prompts
- Xcode 4.0.2 Git Commit Error: fatal: '…' is outside repository (Possible Bug)
- Cannot add repository account in Xcode
- Where does OS X server store my project?
i do not have enough reputation to post image so i uploaded it to imageshack http://imageshack.us/a/img268/7136/bildschirmfoto20120924u.png
i already added .dsstore files to the .gitignore
One Solution collect form web for “Xcode Version Controll GIT – has uncommitted changes, just after commit”
OK i think i got it. Xcode does not list hidden files like .DS_Store so I had to remove the file from version control with
git rm --cached .DS_Store.
git status made my day thanks