Xcode merge branch,remind tree conflict when add some new file
I create a branch2 and add some new class file,when i merge into master branch,Xcode reminds us:“The files ViewModel.h,ViewModel.m had a tree conflict”
If I just edit some code but not add new file,it will be ok,but how should i solve this problem?
- Could not create a bot on Server 4.0.3
- Xcode 5: The repository could not be reached
- My project disappeared when I renamed it in git
- Password Prompt issue when trying to connect to GitHub
- How to deal with Xcode Missing File warning in a Git repository?
- Xcode 4 - Git - Commit all?
One Solution collect form web for “Xcode merge branch,remind tree conflict when add some new file”
Change to your master branch, and then use the option “Merge from branch”, and select your branch2.