Where is the Subversion global config file for the Slik SVN client for Windows?
Does anyone know where the SVN global config file is for the Slik SVN client for Windows? Specifically 64 bit?
- Git SSH client for windows and wrong path for .ssh/config file
- Python not working in the command line of git bash
- Unable to create '/git/index.lock': File exists - but it doesn't
- How to change the behavior of git status showing modified files which are eventually not committed?
- How to add or remove a git tag by using GUI on Windows?
- pipe is returning empty string in bash in git for windows
5 Solutions collect form web for “Where is the Subversion global config file for the Slik SVN client for Windows?”
Mine is located here (Windows 7 64-bit):
It’s usually located in
C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Application Data\Subversion\ --Windows XP C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Subversion -- Vista / 7
In Windows, If you can’t see the config file. You can open it (without extension) if you paste the above selected path in your window explorer. And then will choose your IDE app.
Finally, you can read the README file located in the same route.
Or here if using the “localsystem” account:
Credit to: this answer
In my case all pathes from the comments contain default empty config files and real service parameters were stored at the registry: