Where can I download the latest gitx app (dmg) from gitx branch
but its time consuming to download and compile the latest code from branch.
Has any one got a download link to a latest branch build?
- Undo moved branch in GitX
- Quick guide to get started using Git + GitX with Xcode projects on the mac?
- Git: branch has lost its history?
- Pros and cons of GitX vs GitNub?
- How to load / open / suck an repository from GitHub into GitX?
- Accessing the git shell in GitX on OS X
2 Solutions collect form web for “Where can I download the latest gitx app (dmg) from gitx branch”
You can find the latest download links at http://www.gitx.org.
I recently bought the gitx.org domain and created this site. It’s meant to give an overview of the available forks, with links to the latest version of each fork. The site hasn’t been online for a week yet, so any input is very welcome at this stage.
You can monitor this GitX page.
For instance GitX0.8.2beta has a package ready to be downloaded.
(I didn’t see the one for 0.8.2 final though)