What's the bzr equivalent to git clone –depth HEAD
I’m wondering how to do
git clone --depth HEAD with BZR, because I don’t need the whole branch history.
- So “tags” for versions and “branches” for new features?
- What does “commit your changes or stash them” mean?
- How do I create a diff file with visual source safe?
- Modified files don't stay staged after stash save and stash pop
- How can I view a git log of just one user's commits?
- Common git repo for already existing SVN project
2 Solutions collect form web for “What's the bzr equivalent to git clone –depth HEAD”
What you are looking for is called a lightweight checkout in Bazaar.
Bazaar supports lightweight checkouts with the
bzr checkout --lightweight lp:openshot