What does “Mark this commit” mean in gitk?
When using gitk, a commit can be selected in the log pane, and a right click context menu offers “Mark this commit”. What does that do?
- gitk label text - can it be displayed?
- How do I get hashes of newer commits than the current one in git?
- gitk: How to tell it “stop, don't load more commits”?
- gitk cannot find a GIT repository
- How to view complete commits when tracking history of a single file in Git?
- Error when starting gitk
One Solution collect form web for “What does “Mark this commit” mean in gitk?”
Look at the following options :
- Return to mark
- Find descendent of this and mark
- Compare with marked commit