We could not figure out state of the Comparison Graph
I make commit every day (it is my GitHub challenge), but yesterday I forgot to commit.. so I changed date on yesterday, made commit and tried to sync.. at that moment my computer crashed and reloaded with error about lost memory.
Now I can’t make commit and have error like on the screen. I have only one branch.. how can I solve it?
- How do I push to GitHub under a different username?
- Force every commit on github project to be issue-only
- Should I keep my Git folder outside Dropbox?
- How to merge my local project with a github project?
- Gulp won't work in Jenkins
- Github rebase upstream/master with origin/master
One Solution collect form web for “We could not figure out state of the Comparison Graph”
Try and reset everything by:
- removing that repo from your list of repo managed by GitHub Desktop
- cloning the repo again (in a new path to avoid any cache effect)
- add that repo to your repos in GitHub Desktop
- replicate your change in that new local cloned repo and push.