View changes from “git log -p” in “difftool”
I’m getting branch changes for review by using
git log -p master..newbranch, but it just gives me diff file. How can I view this diff with external tool like meld? I want to see what was changed only in this specific branch (from branch start to tip).
- Basic version control for web development questions - Single developer. (SVN/GIT)
- WordPress development workflow with version controlling
- Git workflow for a single developer on a local repository
- How do you figure out the previous tag in such a workfow?
- Workflow for small, rapid-changing and get-it-done-quickly projects
- Commit code to a specific branch _after_ writing all the code (git)?
One Solution collect form web for “View changes from “git log -p” in “difftool””
Okay, I’ve found it’s done like this:
git difftool --dir-diff master...newbranch