Unable to connect to github.com on push and pull
Why does this error happen when I try to push to github?
I have checked with ping and tracert and the Github connection is well
but when I want to push something to Github this error is displayed.
Please tell me what I should do to solve this error.
I am using Windows 7 and HTTPS with Github:
- migrating from perforce to git
- Can I sync a repo I've forked on GitHub without creating a commit in the parent?
- How do I open source my Rails' apps without giving away the app's secret keys and credentials
- When a GitHub fork gets updated how do I keep my fork current while I still have a pending pull request?
- Git LFS Error: OID Confused
- GitHub: Failed to load latest commit information
$ git push origin master fatal: unable to connect to github.com: github.com[0: 126.96.36.199]: errno=No error
One Solution collect form web for “Unable to connect to github.com on push and pull”
Normally you get that error if you use
https:// instead of
git:// for your repository.
"https://". insteadOf git:// git config --global url.
Or change that URL in your