Tutorial on git using git bash fixing the conflict
Merge branch 'second-branch' # Conflicts: # index.txt # # It looks like you may be committing a merge. # If this is not correct, please remove the file # .git/MERGE_HEAD # and try again. # Please enter the commit message for your changes. Lines starting # with '#' will be ignored, and an empty message aborts the commit. # On branch master # All conflicts fixed but you are still merging. # # Changes to be committed: # modified: index.txt ~ ~ ~ ~
anyone can suggest what to do next?
- Git conflicts causes Storyboard problems
- push changes to a branch without merging?
- `git stash` during a merge conflict
- Git - log entries missing after merge
- Git. Merging changes from one file to another files WITHIN the same branch
- SVN - unable to merge branch back into trunk - numerous tree-conflicts
One Solution collect form web for “Tutorial on git using git bash fixing the conflict”
close the editor?
since this editor is vi, which has a modal user interface, it might be a bit unusual if you are used to typical w32 programs…
Here’s how you save the file and close it:
- press Esc to go into command-mode
- type (this will appear in the footer-line of the screen)
:wq(colon and then type wq) and hit Return (this will write the file and quit the editor)