Travis CI cannot connect to http://develop.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/tests/phpunit/includes/
I am running the command in Travis CI:
svn co --quiet http://develop.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/tests/phpunit/includes/ /tmp/wordpress-tests-lib/includes
but it failed with this message:
- Managing local, dev and live versions of WordPress with Git
- How can I merge local site with a staging remote
- WordPress AJAX call response 0
- How do I place my entire WordPress installation under git control?
- Git, how to keep files with git rm --cached even after pull on other machines
- Git hook and wordpress git pull page not found
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://develop.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/tests/phpunit/includes': could not connect to server (http://develop.svn.wordpress.org)
You can see example in this build
This command worked before, just before couple of days with the same build. see this successful build for example – line 131.
What can I do? I don’t have any issues with running this command locally and I don’t know any other updated WordPress repository that I can rely on.
One Solution collect form web for “Travis CI cannot connect to http://develop.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/tests/phpunit/includes/”
It was a timeout issue, not related to my code.
Here is an issue opened on it on Travis Github. In the next time, I will know that there is an issue tracker there and will use it. If you stumble on this question with a connection issue (timeout) that is NOT occurring on your local machine, checking there is a good idea.