Time of response for Push in Git
Does it take time to upload a project in a GIT repository using:
I just did it, it says after a few minutes that it was done. And when I went to the specific remote directory, I’m still not finding it.
- Always overwrite a git deployment branch
- manage the customization code when porting android to a customer MIPS device
- Extract source code from .pack files
- How to create a Netbeans 7 project from an existing git repo?
- Powerful gitk/gitg alternative?
- Automatically keep a secondary repo in sync with a primary repo?
Does it take time to be submitted in the mentioned repository?
One Solution collect form web for “Time of response for Push in Git”
in general no, it is instant.
you probably are pushing to a bare repo and the files will BY DESIGN never appear where you expect them. read about bare repos: http://gitolite.com/concepts/bare.html
to distribute files via git, you need to pull from the target location, because pushing only really works with bare repos, and they do not expose the files directly.