This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project
When I try to use
ctrl+space this error is shown:
This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project.
I see that there are similar topics but my work environment is Eclipse and i pull my project from Git (I import project as general project) and i use Apache Ant. Can anyone help me?
- How to implement the Referral system with Branch.io
- svnkit, list all files of an SVN repository, without checking out the files
- How to set up TestNG+Jenkins
- Project lost when pushing to github from Eclipse
- Maven - Separating Deployment & Project
- How include 3rd party jars in maven project (compile, build, package) where adding local maven repo is not an option?
3 Solutions collect form web for “This compilation unit is not on the build path of a Java project”
Since you imported the project as a General Project, it does not have the java nature and that is the problem.
Add the below lines in the .project file of your workspace and refresh.
<natures> <nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature> </natures>
Go to Project-> right Click-> Select Properties -> project Facets -> modify the java version for your JDK version you are using.
if it maven project then do the below one:
File->import->Maven->Exiting Maven Project ->Next->Root Directory -> Browse your project from Disk.
Hope it will resolve the issue.