Tag commit in VSCode
I am trying to Create a Tag Commit in Git via VSCode. VS code’s built in Git has a commit option. But How to create a Tag Commit via VS Code
- To use <git push> on Visual Studio Code, but show “Could not read from remote repository.”
- VS Code: .git folder/file hidden
- Your repository has no remotes configured to push to
- Why does Visual Studio Code wants to access my private SSH key?
- msys2 git on windows errors looking for shared object file
- Is there a way to see git diff from origin/master using Visual Studio Code?
One Solution collect form web for “Tag commit in VSCode”
Open the command line in the git repo and type “git tag mytag”.
There is currently no way to add a tag inside of the VS Code test editor.