Subgit and svn commit message hook
We found that we are limited on which git action we can perform without violating the svn hook. For example:
- git reference common directory/repo
- How do I force “git pull” to overwrite local files?
- How to create a Team Project in TFS from a mac machine?
- Github referring sites traffic number varies
- Generic method for reading config sections
- Git allows for branch change with unstaged changes
git commit -m ‘XYZ: abc’
git tag -a 1.0.0 -m ‘XYZ: abc’
git push 1.0.0
the svn hook will fail because subgit is not attaching the message when syncing to svn.
And so on.
Is there a solution to this beside using git –alow-empty to fake a message or performing the action in svn and wait to sync?