SonarQube warning on MSBuild version
I am using
Sonar 5.3 server, and in
Jenkins I am at
SonarQube Runner 2.2.1. I recently upgraded sonar server from 4.5.2 to 5.3 but did not touch anything in
Now when I am Invoking SonarQube standalone analysis, then I am getting the things done, but I am getting warning
- Use Cygwin Git+SSH with Visual Studio
- Using boost with VS project on Git
- How do I get a previous version of my code using VS2012 with Git and Team Foundation Service?
- Where to put an application server in git / visual studio solution
- Git in Visual Studio - add existing project?
- Missing XML files in bin folder when publishing in Visual Studio
WARN – * Use MSBuild 14 to get the best analysis
WARN – * The use of MSBuild 12 or the sonar-runner to analyze C# projects is DEPRECATED *
I just wanted to know what I should upgrade here? I installed
MSBuild 14.0 on the machine where
Sonar Analysis is running. Do I need to upgrade
SonarRunner plugin in
Jenkins to latest 2.3???
One Solution collect form web for “SonarQube warning on MSBuild version”
On this site you can read that the support of MSBuild 12.0 is deprecated.
MSBuild.Runner with MSBuild 14.0 use SonarLint do analyse the source code.