Share eclipse java project on github
In the “git repositories” view, I added my repository, I just created on github:
- Should CodeLite workspaces be shared?
- Team Git Workflow Setup
- git subtree from one branch to several locations of same project
- Git on windows share remote hung up
- How do I access a git repo on a windows share?
- How do I share a papyrus project via git?
Now I want to share my project to that git repository. I do that by right click on the project -> team -> share project…
I select my repository, but the next button is greyed out. What am I doing wrong here?
Edit: “Next” and “Finish” is greyed out:
One Solution collect form web for “Share eclipse java project on github”
Following the Egit manual, the Next button is always greyed out at this point:
You would need to click on
Finish in order to complete the process.
You just need to be sure you have a git repo already initialized where your project is.