Removing nautilus support for git from rabitvcs in ubuntu
I have installed rabbitVcs on my machine Ubuntu 11.10, it has support for SVN and git. But with git it’s misbehaving in the sense i find these question marks in all the folder which is irritating, how do i control it and can specifically point out that only this is my git repository?
Or how do i just remove support for git from rabbitVCS?
- Cannot clone git repo from ubuntu server with TortoiseGit
- Trying to install git in Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 LTS
- public repository with gitolite
- Using 'git remote add origin' creates a global remote instead of one local to current directory/repo
- git file history browsing
- git push returns remote: TERM environment variable not set
One Solution collect form web for “Removing nautilus support for git from rabitvcs in ubuntu”
Seems I have done git init in my home folder once and it created .git folder there with git configuration, and was treating every folder as a git repository and hence the icons. Deleting that folder solved the problem.