remote error : repository not found in git
I’m trying to
clone a local copy of Hacker’s Keyboard, througth Git, I have tried the
$ git clone https://code.google.com/p/hackerskeyboard/
fatal: remote error : repository not found in git, and not being to
clone of that repository, how can I
- Why do you use Git over Mercurial? (Or vice versa.)
- What ReSharper files should I keep and what files should I ignore in Source Control?
- How do I export changesets from hg repository to svn repository
- When I export mercurial to git, why is the result so large?
- How and when do Mercurial or git diff files?
- Can't merge feature bookmark into master bookmark in mercurial
3 Solutions collect form web for “remote error : repository not found in git”
Hacker’s Keyboard project is using Mercurial as source control management tool, not Git.
You will need to find the link to the repository stored in a .git, or on Github if you are able to find one. If they do not have a repository that is open to the public (that you can get an exact location on the .git), the you probably won’t be able to simply clone the repository.
- Pure Git can’t operate with Mercurial repositories
- You can use Bridge support in git for mercurial, part of Git 1.9 now