Public / guest Issue Tracker
i’m currently testing with Gitlab CE and i want to use private repos with public issue trackers.
I tried to add a seconde repo for each private repo with public flag. Is there a way to open the issue tracker for guests? Or how can i open the registration for everyone?
- SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
- How do I set up a very simple deployment using a Gitlab CI runner?
- Gitlab 5.4 - cannot push (SocketError)
- Gitlab CI vs Jenkins
- How to re-base a forked repo when doing a merge request - Gitlab
- Mirroring from Gitlab to Github
One Solution collect form web for “Public / guest Issue Tracker”
Opening the issue tracker for guests is currently (GitLab 7.2) not possible. However, fou can enable users to sign up themselves by enabling
signup_enabled in gitlab.yml.