Possible to change Gitlab repository creation schema?
My Gitlab repos path is set to :
if now a user called Superman creates a new project gitlab will automatically setup the git repos path to :
- How can I import all local repositories to gitlab automatically?
- How to push into gitlab again when the docker-volume or the server data is recreated?
- Limit git hook to a single repository
- Multiple git post-receive hooks
- How to reconnect to my git repository on GitLab from NetBeans IDE 8 and Jenkins?
- Force to atomically rebase and non-fast-forward merge using Gerrit/GitLab
Does anyone know where I can configure that ? I don’t want to have the owners name in my repos path.
One Solution collect form web for “Possible to change Gitlab repository creation schema?”
if you do want the user’s name in the repository’s path, set up a group for a project, and work against that group’s repository/ies. Then repositories will lay in:
Thoug, gitlab somehow works like github, where each user has its own personal repositories, where he can sync all his development branches and make merge requests to the group’s repositories with its sets of commits, so it’s easier to track modifications’ ownership through forks.
Have a look at a tutorial such as this one for how to create and use it.