Parts of the commits are getting synced, but the commits made in index.html cannot be synced
I have just begun working on github. While I was modifying the 2048 repository, part of the commits that I have made are getting synced and can be seen on https://campmesh.github.io/2048/, but the changes that I have made in index.html cannot be synced, and thus, make no difference to the webpage. My repository is -https://github.com/campmesh/2048.
- Error authenticating Github using Travis CI
- Add syntax highlighting to gh-pages
- Ocotopress with github repo branch
- GitHub combine repos into third repo from webpage
- Commit and push changes to github repo from app hosted on github pages
- How to set up project pages as subpages of GitHub personal webpage?
One Solution collect form web for “Parts of the commits are getting synced, but the commits made in index.html cannot be synced”
Make sure this isn’t cached in your browser, because I do see the latest changes of the
index.html, like the title being changed to Help Ted!.
As long as the
gh_pages branch is updated and pushed, you should see those modifications too in https://campmesh.github.io/2048/.