Orange exclamation mark on smartgit
I am not sure that I understand the orange exclamation mark on SmartGit as below, please could someone explain a little bit what does it mean?
- How do I add a global gitignore to SmartGit/hg?
- “log out” from old github account and use other one for smartgit
- How to set git global config in smartgit
- How do I only commit specific lines using SmartGit/Hg
- Calling Groovy script as a pre-commit hook on my subrepository using smartgit broken
- Can't “pull” with smartgit, “fetch only” is available
One Solution collect form web for “Orange exclamation mark on smartgit”
The orange exclamation point shows pending merge requests on the branch from your remote repository. If you hover over the orange exclamation point it will show “Pending merge requests: Bitbucket”, or whatever remote repository you use such as GitHub. I tested this by merging or declining inbound merge requests. Once nothing was left pending, the exclamation point went away.
There is a general reference to this functionality in the release notes (you may need to scroll down to find your version):
Smartgit – Whats New
Specifically from there for Version 7:
BitBucket and Atlassian Stash
BitBucket and Atlassian Stash are now supported with pull requests and comments, similar to GitHub.
There is also all the new features and bug fixes in the changelog found here: