Old files are missing after git-svn clone with revision range control
After the cloning, there’re 3 folders missing including ffmpeg, libdvdnav, libdvdread4, all of which are commited in very old revisions and has not been changed for a long time.
I guess it’s a strategy ignoring old files to save spaces, then I try
- Create a remote Git branch as mirror for a specific git-svn branch of a SVN repository
- Importing Subversion to GIT: problem with subpaths
- Commits from different branch on GitHub Pull Request
- SVN Rights Management Tool using Windows Authentication method
- Settings up git workflow
- TortoiseSVN very slow over proxy if Windows internet explorer proxy settings are not set and using only TortoiseSVN proxy settings
git svn clone svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk -r1000:1250 mplayer-git2
The three folders still didn’t show up. I really don’t get it. Is there anyone who can help me?