Mercurial vs Git in IntelliJ IDEA
Regarding IntelliJ IDEA 12 (or the new 13 Beta, but please specify which), which integration is better, the one with GIT or the one with Mercurial, and why?
- Vendor Branching, Mercurial Style?
- How to add a branch, created on a forked repo, to the upstream repo?
- Embedding a github repository inside a mercurial (kiln) repository - how integrated is it?
- Merging two branches without actually merging
- Using hg convert to convert git repo to old svn format
- Delete all local changesets and revert to tree
One Solution collect form web for “Mercurial vs Git in IntelliJ IDEA”
JetBrains uses Git as their VCS. It is more likely to get the latest fixes since they are dogfooding. Mercurial support is good, but gets less attention.