Maven only compile changed sources
I have a multi-maven project with a couple of bundles inside.
pom.xml | bundles \- bundle1--pom.xml \- bundle2--pom.xml testproject \- bundle1--pom.xml
mvn package is there a way to just recompile bundles that contain changes? E.g. I only change something in
bundle1, so maven actually only needs to recompile this and dependent bundles. What maven does is to recompile every bundle.
- spring-core dependency version error with a Jenkins Plugin
- A new tag with <tag> gets added in my pom after doing a release on git server
- Unexplained Maven Release Plugin behaviour
- How to get Maven to automatically use git status as part of version number?
- Using a Maven Android Library from GitHub in Eclipse
- Building Eclipse IDE from scratch - how to specify the target OS?
I thought maybe there could be a way to detect git changes or similar, so there might be way to do this. Any help appreciated.