make eclipse rebuild mvn project after switching git branches
When I switch my git branch in eclipse (using egit plugin) I always need to do a mvn clean and generate-source call afterwards to get my code in a good state. It’s mildly annoying to do, and I risk forgetting to do it some time and running on stale code without realizing it.
Is there a way to add some sort of hook into eclipse that will run when I switch my git branches, where i can tell it to rebuild with maven immediately afterwards?
- How to redeploy failed release?
- Deploying Maven artifact to multiple repositories with different settings
- SVN checkout forbidden with all the tools
- Why hudson/jenkins tries to make commit?
- OpenShif jenkins: java.net.BindException: Permission denied
- Github authentication: how to use Github as Maven repo when repo is private