MacPorts 2.1.2 git and libsndfile installation
MacPorts 2.1.2 Error: Port git not found Error: Port libsndfile not found
What is the problem?
- File in the project not seen by Xcode after Git pull
- XCode — what does working copy mean, anyway?
- Git, how to set .gitattributes for Storyboards and .xib files
- Tree conflict on projectname.entitlements
- Failed Xcode Git Merge is stuck
- Xcode 4: Source Control options grayed out (Git local repository)
One Solution collect form web for “MacPorts 2.1.2 git and libsndfile installation”
You can try
port search git to search for the right port.
This article will show you how to install the Version Control Git :
Installing git with MacPorts
sudo port selfupdate to updating the MacPorts base sources
then do a
sudo port install libsndfile.
You may want to perform a
sudo port upgrade outdated to upgrade your installed ports first.