Jenkins / Maven: Could not resolve default JAVA_HOME path, Build failing
I’ve got a problem regarding Java Builds in Jenkins.
The Error I resolve is the following one:
- Try to add library to gradle
- Maven/Jenkins java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Git push corrupting my export with '\r' characters
- Jenkins monitoring plugin for Eclipse
- Jenkins throws org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected element: CDATA
- how to git push with maven
Unable to locate the Javac Compiler in:
Please ensure you are using JDK 1.4 or above and
not a JRE (the com.sun.tools.javac.Main class is required).
In most cases you can change the location of your Java
installation by setting the JAVA_HOME environment variable.
JDK1.7 projects, so I need two JDK installations. For my default Java JDK I used the 1.6 for the
JAVA_HOME variable, which points to
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45. Same for the 1.7 version, but in a separated variable (
PATH variable contains the appended
\bin to the two JDK versions.
In Jenkins I also added both versions for JDK and as helper variables.
If I am setting a concrete version for a project (e.g.
JDK1.7), then it’s building without any issues. Unfortunately I’ve got a lot of build-projects, so it would be time consuming to set this manually.
I don’t understand where the call or variable for the path of the error
C:\Jenkins\jre\..\lib\tools.jar is set and where I can modify it…
Jenkins Version: 1.509.4
Any hints or advices how to solve this problem?
One Solution collect form web for “Jenkins / Maven: Could not resolve default JAVA_HOME path, Build failing”
I faced the same problem. The below steps solved the problem
1) Go to Manage Jenkins – Configure system
2) Add JAVA_HOME and its path in Global Properties – Environment Variables
3) Add JDK and path in JDK section