Jenkins JUnit Attachments Plugin throws 404 for attached files
Currently I’m running a Maven 3 build with Selenium/WebDriver tests. Whenever a test fails, it will snap a screenshot and save it to the correct folder (for the plugin). When the job finishes, I can see all the attachments listed. I can also copy the attachments off of the Jenkins server and view them.
However, whenever I try to view them in Jenkins, I’m seeing a 404 file not found exception. I’ve double checked the permissions of all the files involved, tried using both .jpg and .png extensions. I’ve commented on the JUnit Attachments Plugin wiki page. I’m thinking that it might be a bug at this point, but wanted to see if anyone has had it work with Maven builds.
- Execute Shell script from workspace on remote machine after build successful (Jenkins)
- How to configure Jenkins to send encrypted emails with gpg?
- Git Parameter Plugin - filtering branches
- What is the difference between “Build GitHub Pull Requests” and “GitHub Pull Request Builder”
- How to get build time stamp from Jenkins build variables?
- EC2/AWS, Jenkins, Git, SSH
n.b. I’m using version 1.3 of the plugin, version 1.540 of Jenkins, and the correct dependency for JQuery.
Edit: This is not specific to images. I attempted this with a text file, and still get a 404.