Is it possible to deploy a django project to heroku without putting the project in git?
My another question. I already have my app on heroku. Now I want to make changes to it. But the computer I had the soruce code crashed. So how do I download my project files from heroku?
- Can't push to the heroku
- Heroku Push- Several solutions failed
- Issue with pushing only one file to Heroku
- Key with fingerprint not authorized in Heroku
- Don't have access to Heroku app
- `git:remote` is not a heroku command
One Solution collect form web for “Is it possible to deploy a django project to heroku without putting the project in git?”
No. ( But there is a plugin to do that, but I would say why bother. But.. – https://github.com/ddollar/heroku-push)
But all you have to do is
git init to setup a repo, and push to the heroku remote after setting up an app. You don’t have to publish your repo anywhere.
You can get back your code by using:
heroku clone <appname>