Integrating Assembla (or similars) with AppHarbor (or similars, like heroku)
The thing is that now I miss the features of a classic GIT or SVN repository, like seeing the code in a web site, tickets, etc.
- Your key with fingerprint … is not authorized to access… myapp. The remote end hung up unexpectedly. HEROKU, GIT CLONE
- I need to apply a hotfix to production but I didn't create a branch, what can I do?
- How to use gem from GitHub on Heroku?
- git not pushing to remote after creating a new branch
- Gem is not checked out. Please run `bundle install` in Heroku
- Pushing Rails App to Heroku - “fatal: Could not parse object”
My question is: Can I integrate for example assembla with appharbor in a way the let me send the code only once, and have it in both plataforms?
2 Solutions collect form web for “Integrating Assembla (or similars) with AppHarbor (or similars, like heroku)”
You can push all projects with one command.
git remote set-url --add --push all url = heroku:path/proj.git
Then for each additional repo you want to push to:
git remote add all github:path/proj.git git remote add all github:path/proj2.git
Then when you do
git push heroku it will update all of your repos and heroku.
Yes, you can add as many remotes as you like (github, assembla) and push to them specifically using this syntax:
git push github
To add a remote on github you would do this:
git remote add github firstname.lastname@example.org/your_user:YourRepo.git
Then you can push to appharbor to deploy, but always pull from github.