I need to gather review statistics from GitHub on our project
I need to extract information from our private GitHub repo regarding the number of reviews each of our collaborators are doing during a set time period.
I’ve been reviewing the GitHub documentation but it’s not obvious to me if it’s even possible using their REST API.
- Bluemix Watson Putting project on github
- Jenkins REST API - using tree to reference specific item in JSON array
- How to get the list of credentialsId of Jenkins by rest api
- What is the best way to run REST API versions with Python Flask
- Deploy API based app on any store
- how to cancel build queue jobs in jenkins, which are not started by jenkins and are in its build queue through REST API
I want to use the data to present the information in a graph online automatically, so REST is the prefered way.
Does anyone know if it’s even possible?
One Solution collect form web for “I need to gather review statistics from GitHub on our project”
Here is a link to the list reviews on a pull request endpoint. The call will return user details so you can tally the volume of reviews and who performed them. Here is an example of the call:
curl -u <USER>:<API_KEY> https://api.github.com/repos/<owner>/<repo>/pulls/<number>/reviews
You can automate this further be generating a list of your organization’s repositories, then pulling a list of the pull requests in each repository. The JSON payload of pull requests will include the
id you’ll need for generating the pull request review information.