How to use PyCharm as a GIT diff tool from the command line?
On the PyCharm Help Website I see you can use PyCharm as a diff tool from the Command Line to compare two files. That’s awesome! However is there a way to take it a step further and use it as a git diff tool.
So I can just type
pycharm diff file_name.py and get the GIT differences same way you would if you were on PyCharm have setup the GIT integration and press
CTRL + D to see the differences.
- Pycharm to show current working branch name
- Pushing to GitHub with Pycharm and Two Factor Authentication
- How do I pull a specifc commit in SmartGit and overwrite the local file so that I can open the previous commit in PyCharm?
- How to commit a partial file (hunks) to git in pycharm
- subversion eclipse and multiple repositories
- Should the same name and email be used on all devices with Git?