How to use grunt changelog?
I’m trying to use grunt-conventional-changelog to automatically generate a CHANGELOG.md.
I tagged my release like this:
>git tag -a v0.0.1 -m "Iteartion 0 release, v0.0.1"
How should I commit my changes so that grunt includes Features, Build, Bugfixes?
- GIT: how can I watch for local changes in a performant way?
- Best way to run build scripts before deployment of web app?
- npm postinstall grunt bower task - ECMDERR
- Organize multi-app project with share code
- Bump a specific version number on SVN using Grunt
- Getting grunt.js to work on a pre-existing yeoman project
One Solution collect form web for “How to use grunt changelog?”
From the readme:
Generate a changelog from git metadata, using these conventions.