How to solve “Application Error” in Heroku (Python)
This question is an exact duplicate of:
I got an error while using “heroku open” command
- How do I programmatically simulate resolving a merge conflict with GitPython?
- Salt GITFS Formulas Not Being Downloaded
- only run python script if it is git committed
- Git pull using GitPython + SSH keys doesn't work
- Cloning a private repo using HTTPS with gitpython
- Python - A Git module which doesn't depend on the git binary file
One Solution collect form web for “How to solve “Application Error” in Heroku (Python)”
Judging by your other question, which it seems might be a duplicate, I would suggest that you follow these steps carefully:
Specifically, you need to include a procfile + the right apps in requirements.txt, installing them first using
pip install and capturing them using
pip freeze > requirements.txt
From the logs you posted, it seems you should start with gunicorn, but it might not be the only app you’re missing.