How to set the output directory for bundler logs?
When I run
bundle install it generates a log file in
./.bundle/install.log, which is alright. As the project is using
git, I have to ignore this folder additionally.
I already have a folder
./tmp/log/, where I would like to see this
install.log file of the bundler, because there are other log files and they are already ignored by git.
- Capistrano 3 / SSHKit write to a file in custom task
- “Internal error” when pushing to Heroku
- Capistrano error - Invalid options(s): known_hosts
- Install RHC Client Tools (Openshift) on Windows 10
- An error occurred while installing sqlite3 (1.3.11), and Bundler cannot continue
- Perl and Ruby modules in the same repository?
Is it somehow possible to change the output directory for log files of the bundler for this project (not via command line arguments, so that other user of the git repository automatically also have their
install.log in the
tmp directory)? Maybe it’s somehow controllable via the
One Solution collect form web for “How to set the output directory for bundler logs?”
Set the environment variable
BUNDLE_APP_CONFIG to use a directory other than