How to migrate from SVN to GIT and keep history for moved files from different projects
I have the following SVN repository:
Repository Project A trunk tags branches Project B trunk tags branches
I’m now trying to migrate Project A from SVN to GIT using
git svn clone. My problem is that Project A has files which were moved from Project B into Project A. The SVN History follows the move and shows the complete history of these files. The GIT log
git log -C --follow fileA stops on the commit which moved the file.
- How do you integrate Phabricator and Git or SVN
- How can I setup Hudson to use the same repository for different projects and maintain separate change logs?
- Settings up git workflow
- Using SVN and Git side-by-side
- wso2 svn update - E205011: Failure occurred processing one or more externals definitions
- How to resync git with svn tree?
Is there a way to migrate the project and keep the history of such moved files? I tried different combinations of
--no-minimize-url but nothing seems to work.