How to manage different repositories for different users with SSH and Git Server and git user account
How can I setup different repositories with different users while using the same user (git) ?
- How can I setup subversion with ssh tunnel in Eclipse?
- How do I use remote machine's SSH keys in ansible git module
- Access Kubernetes Git Container via Ingress via HTTP as well as SSH
- use ssh keys with passphrase on a vagrant+chef setup
- SSH git commands with username and password
- How do I add a remote Git repository to an Ubuntu Server?
users with access A,B,C
users with access B,D,E,F
users with access G,H,I
The current way people authenticate is through public keys, they all have their keys in /home/git/.ssh/authorized_keys
I wonder how github makes this possible because you always connect to their repos with the git user account.
One Solution collect form web for “How to manage different repositories for different users with SSH and Git Server and git user account”
Sounds like you’re looking for gitolite. It manages access to a shared repository via ssh keys in about the same way you’re describing.