How to install old commit / revision in IntelliJ Git?
In TortoiseHG GUI, I have the possibility to install old revision / commit. Now I am working with Intellij and asking myself how to do this in intelliJ Git?
- Branch associated with 'Default Task' in IntelliJ
- How to pull with rebase by default in IntelliJ Idea?
- Changes view in IntelliJ continues to list files where the only difference are LF vs CRLF
- git repo clone failed in IntelliJ Idea?
- Can intellij show me the changes of the last x commits as if they were just made?
- Show untracked files in JetBrains intellij for git
One Solution collect form web for “How to install old commit / revision in IntelliJ Git?”
If by “install” you mean checkout an old revision, that would be the checkout dialog box, also visible when you want to switch branches: