How to install and use gerrit with eclipse?
I already have Git plugin installed in eclipse and I am using it, now I want to know about the gerrit.
- How to commit to particular branch ID without losing the top other commits?
- Github and Heroku terminal confusion (osX)
- github changes not staged for commit
- git rebase and file conflict
- Syntax error by using ruby-youtube-dl
- Basic authentication with the GitHub Api using PowerShell
I went through this link Enabling_Gerrit_for_your_Eclipse but they are asking me to give infromation about project and the repository URL..Can it will be possible without these information??
One Solution collect form web for “How to install and use gerrit with eclipse?”
Link that you mentioned talks about how to enable Gerrit only for Eclipse.org developers, not for general public like you.
You can install Gerrit Mylyn plugin, however it is still beta quality and lacks serious documentation.
In real life, I prefer to use
repo upload to submit code reviews, and track them via standard Gerrit web interface.
repo was designed by Android project, it is very generic tool and can be used for any other project (but only on Mac or Linux, not Windows, unfortunately).
repo has excellent integration with Gerrit to submit your code.