How to I update the path to a moved git-svn remote branch
I have been using git and git-svn for a while now but we have moved out svn repository server to another location. So what i am wondering is what to I need to do for git to look at the new remote path so i can continue like before. I have tried changing the url in config to look at the new repo but then when i try git svn rebase I just get :
Unable to determine upstream SVN information from working tree history
- SVN, GIT or Mercurial for local servers
- SVN to Git migration - undefined author, but it is
- Remove a directory from git locally
- Using Git & SVN with Git being the central server
- How can I find what SVN branch my git branch will dcommit to?
- How to delete a commited patch from local git repository?
The svn repo is exactly the same but has just moved locations to another url.
Thanks in advance.
One Solution collect form web for “How to I update the path to a moved git-svn remote branch”
You need to change the
svn-remote.svn.url. You can view it like so
% git config --get svn-remote.svn.url
and set it like this:
% git config svn-remote.svn.url http://foo/bar
or via your editor:
% git config -e