How to fix this git error in Webstorm 9.0.2 updating changes:fatal..?
When I crank up my webstorm however and check the localchanges panel at the bottom of the IDE it says:
- Check status of all git repositories at once
- How do I preserve files' timestamps using SVN?
- Can Git bash be setup to not require me to type “git” for every command?
- Can't clone git repo on windows when some file names contain asterisk
- git svn clone has been running for a very long time. Is there a way to prove it's not stuck in an infinite loop?
- Windows RStudio Git: Directory name is invalid
Error updating changes: fatal: unable to access'H:/\/.config/git/config' Invalid argument during executing git -c core.quotepath=false status --porcelain -z --untracked-files=no --
How to fix this?
One Solution collect form web for “How to fix this git error in Webstorm 9.0.2 updating changes:fatal..?”
Probably you have a variable “HOMEDRIVE” or “HOME” set to H:. Setting the environment variable
solved it for me.