How to fix git path after MacOS Sierra update?
I have just upgraded from OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” to 10.12: “Sierra”, and when I open intellijIdea, I get the following error:
Can’t start Git: /usr/bin/git
Probably the path to Git executable is not valid.
- git push failed in MacOS Sierra 10.12.5
- git hangs macOS Sierra terminal with no recovery
- On a Mac Sierra, how can I give an ssh session access to the display?
- macOS: Sierra: git version 2.11.0 (Apple Git-81) : is this latest version?
- git unable to find certificate in keychain after updating to macOS Sierra
- SSL: CA certificate set, but certificate verification is disabled - Mac OS Sierra
One Solution collect form web for “How to fix git path after MacOS Sierra update?”
My problem solved after running xcode installation with following code from terminal: