How to delete all git aliases at once?
How can I delete all existing git aliases at once? I tried git config –unset-all … but was unable to figure out the correct syntax for this command.
- Accessing commit history from github via terminal?
- Accidentally deleted many hidden files with “git clean -fd” and now I cannot install Ruby
- Get Git repo url using absolute path
- How to cancel long output in the terminal?
- How and where on a server do I pull git with a Drupal site, by using SSH
- “Git Log” command in Powershell - unable to terminate process
3 Solutions collect form web for “How to delete all git aliases at once?”
Have you tried this:
git config [--global] --remove-section alias
You can remove it by deleting that line from the configuration file.
This is the command for removing the alias
git config --global --unset alias.YourAlias
Also this might be useful for you
Git alias to delete remote branch
Easiest to just edit your config file directly.