How to configure Visual Studio 2012 to use Beyond Compare 3
I would like to configure Visual Studio 2012 to open Beyond Compare by default as the diff tool. How can I do this?
I can’t find an appropriate solution from http://www.scootersoftware.com/support.php?zz=kb_vcs#svn
- How to untrack files & folders in a Visual Studio 2012 Git project
- VS 2012 launching app based on wrong path
- How can I obfuscate database authentication info during open-source development?
- Problems with TFS first check-in (originally git project)
- Replace visual studio 2012 Diff tool with winmerge when using Microsoft Git Provider
- Is There Any Idea where is the git menu in the visual studio 2012
Note: The same SO question about VS 2010 is here but 2012 differs.
3 Solutions collect form web for “How to configure Visual Studio 2012 to use Beyond Compare 3”
The VS 2010 instructions work in VS 2012:
How to configure Visual Studio to use Beyond Compare
In Visual Studio 2008 + , go to the
Tools menu --> select Options
In Options Window –> expand Source Control –> Select Subversion User
Tools –> Select Beyond Compare
and click OK button..
Configure SVN to use BC, if you can’t find old settings in new interface