How to configure GIT HTTPS client certificate authentication in Eclipse using EGit?
I set up a GIT server (Gitblit) that uses HTTPS client authentication. I have a working configuration and key material with the standard GIT client on Linux (Debian).
Until now I didn’t figure out how to correctly configure:
- Git over HTTPS can do ls-list but cannot clone via HTTP proxy
- Git push failing due to company proxy certificate being changed
- “gnutls_handshake() failed(): A TLS packet with unexpected length was receive” at school
- Why does git fetch fail with “Could not resolve host: (nil)…” with https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew origin?
- OpenSSL errno 10054,connection refused, whilst trying to connect to our server
- Git repo access issue
- The standard GIT client (command line, v1.9.5) on Windows (Win7 64)
- Eclipse (Luna) with EGit.