How to clone repository including subrepositories at OpenShift?
I have public git repository containing some submodules. How can I configure my OpenShift setup to clone the repository with param
--recursive? Is there any way to override this?
Right now, when I do any push and trigger deploy on my app, none of submodules is cloned.
- Remove an Openshift server from RHC
- git push to OpenShift Git repository takes very long
- Private Git on OpenShift
- git commiting changes on openshift server
- rhc setup - command not found
- cannot clone git repository