How to clean up Jenkins job so build stability is not affected
How would someone clean up a Jenkins job such that the build stability rating is reset and not affected by previous builds? I created a build job and through trial and error, I finally got the job to compile/build correctly. However, I don’t want all the previous test builds to affect the build stability rating. I tried deleting all the builds and restarting Jenkins but it still says 20 of the last 25 builds failed. I looked in the $JENKINS_HOME directory (~/.jenkins) and couldn’t find anything regarding build stability. Thanks.
- When building only a subdirectory of a Git repo, Jenkins shows the changes of the whole repo - why?
- My project return error timeout after 10min
- Build multiple branches in parallel on Jenkins slave/master configuration from a single job
- Jenkins-CI github push triggers
- Blocked script execution in <URL>. because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set
- Jenkins Build Flow Plugin sequentially chain multiple jobs in parallel
One Solution collect form web for “How to clean up Jenkins job so build stability is not affected”
When you configure the job you can tell it how long to keep the logs for – either days or build. Set this to one build to clear it out then reset it back again