How to add a project to the gerrit code review tool?
How do I manually add a project to the gerrit code review tool?
I’ve seen some examples that execute a gerrit binary but my installation doesn’t appear to have one of these.
- Git for game server configuring?
- Git on Windows: What do the crlf settings mean?
- Remove last pull github
- What is the difference between origin/master and master?
- DockerFile with private github repo in python requirements.txt
- Where can I get the fmt binary for MSYS/MinGW?
2 Solutions collect form web for “How to add a project to the gerrit code review tool?”
For older Gerrit versions, you need to use the ssh interface. Set up your public key in the web interface then run:
ssh -p <port> <user>@<gerrit-host> gerrit --help
This will list you the available commands. What you actually need to run to create your project is:
ssh -p <port> <user>@<gerrit-host> gerrit create-project -n <project-name>
In Gerrit 2.3 and newer, you may alternatively create projects from the UI, by going to Admin->Projects->Create New Project.
From gerrit 2.3.x, if you are in Administrator, you can create the project in the web as well.
It is visible under Admin/Projects if you have permission.